- be our trusted advisor on sustainability trends and regulations;
- deploy our sustainability vision, together with our internal sustainability communities, into concrete action plans and monitor progress;
- support our customers and other stakeholders to achieve their sustainability ambitions;
- follow up on sustainability performance indicators and aggregate the needed data;
- animate the Poppies community and share relevant information on sustainability linked initiatives;
- steer and create the content for the annual group sustainability report in collaboration with the Marketing Manager and our internal communities;
- be our spoc for all sustainability related questions and requests;
- be reporting to the CEO.
- have a demonstrated sustainability experience for preferably at least 5 years in a production environment;
- obtained an Engineering degree or equivalent;
- breathe sustainability. You have built or are willing to build a network in order to keep your knowledge up to date at all times;
- have excellent communication skills. You know how to have an impact on teams at all levels in the organization;
- are pragmatic by nature, self-steering and willing to take responsibility;
- are fluent in Dutch, English and French.
We are open to candidates who are willing to work on a freelance basis as well.
We offer you:
A new role in an international and growing business environment, where you can develop yourself and thrive.
Don't hesitate to contact us via els.debaere [at] poppies.com or click on the 'apply here' button.