- Assisting with all production related issues;
- Supervise production line operation in accordance with plant policies and procedures;
- Train and coach production line employees;
- Responsible for shift schedule to include: work station assignments/rotations, employee training, employee vacations, employee breaks, overtime assignment, back-up for absent employees, and shift rotations;
- Responsible for caring out metal detector checks as per written procedure;
- Coordinate production startups, shutdowns, and changeovers;
- Communicate with other Shift Supervisors and Plant Manager;
- Ensure a clean and safe work area;
- Complete shift paperwork;
- Compliance with the procedures, specifications and GMP;
- Enforcing hygiene and GMP standards are met and at the same time create a satisfying and fulfilling work environment;
- Informing Production Manager and Maintenance of any malfunction in machinery and any other equipment;
- Reporting all risks and or threats in relation with staff, machines, procedures or premises;
- Other tasks as requested and defined by your supervisor or manager.
- Responsible for managing production staff for a designated shift;
- Conduct employee performance reviews;
- Responsible to meet shift production goals;
- Ordering maintenance and/or repair work.
- A Bachelor degree or equal by experience with experience in production or operations management;
- Knowledge of Microsoft software (Office);
- Entrepreneurial spirit;
- Hands-on personality;
- Goal and task-oriented;
- People manager.
- A versatile position in an internationally growing company with a dynamic culture;
- Driven colleagues with passion and drive;
- Intensive training in an environment where you can develop.
If interested, contact Rhonda Perry at rhonda.perry [at] poppies.com or apply online.